Vaginal rejuvenation, on average, costs between 5000-8000 dollars. Not only is this exorbitant, but there's no need for it! Don't make doctors rich when you can tighten and strengthen your vagina for free! That's right, you don't need to go under the knife (or laser) to get a tighter, stronger vagina. So stay out of the doctor's office, because I'm going to tell you exactly how you can condition your vaginal muscles to take your sex life to the next level, and to prevent stress urinary incontinence as well.
What is Vaginal Rejuvenation?
It's a very simple procedure that removes excess tissue and tightens the muscles in the vagina. It takes about an hour, and it will set you back about 5000-8000 dollars. Not a bad hourly wage for the doctor, considering there is no reason to undergo this procedure when you can tighten your vaginal muscles from the comfort of your own home with Kegel exercises! Keep the money in your pocket, because I'll have you tightening and strengthening your vagina in just a few minutes time.
Why don't the doctors tell you about Kegel exercises?
Simple. They want your hard earned money! The good news is that you don't have to part with your 8,000 dollars. Kegel exercises can tighten and strengthen your vaginal muscles in just a few weeks time. In fact, some women feel results within a week.
* The Kegel muscle is scientifically known as the pubococcygeus muscle. It goes from the pelvic bone to the tail bone, and is a hammock-like structure that makes up the pelvic floor and supports the pelvic organs.
* If you think your vagina is loose, or if you just want to make it as strong and tight as possible, doing Kegel exercises is the number one way to do it. Kegels will significantly condition your pelvic floor. There is no need for vaginal rejuvenation, trust me. Kegels will accomplish the same exact thing in just a few weeks. And best of all, you don't need to subject your vagina to a laser or knife. Ouch!
You don't need vaginal rejuvenation to have an EXPLOSIVE sex life!
* Remember, Kegels will make your vaginal muscles extremely strong in a relatively short period of time. So, what are the real benefits of stronger vaginal muscles?
* An amazing sex life.
* Your vaginal muscles, when stronger, contract very powerfully, and this results in orgasms that leave you sprawled out on your bed, exhausted and 100% satisfied.
* Do you want multiple orgasms? No problem! Kegels make you intimately acquainted with your vaginal muscles, and they also make your vagina far more sensitive, as your stronger muscles increase blood blood to your pelvic cavity. This means that your love muscles will be far more sensitive, giving you multiple back-arching orgasms night after night.
* And now, because you are intimately acquainted with your vaginal muscles, you will have more control over when you climax. Many women find that they are able to clench their muscles to prevent or induce a climax. It takes practice, but it's very possible!
Your man will love your new love muscles!
If you've ever wondered what separates an incredible lover from an average or above average lover, you've finally found your answer. STRONG vaginal muscles! You won't find too many guys who have experienced a woman who does Kegels regularly. But once you mention it to them, their eyes will light up. This is because you can make ANY guy into a one minute man with your conditioned vaginal muscles. In fact, you'll be able to invite your lover inside of you and tell him to stop. Tell him not to move an inch. You'll be able to milk his penis until he can absolutely not control his urge to come. No man can control himself when your vaginal muscles are intensely massaging his penis. It's just too much to handle, even for the most seasoned of lovers.
* Not to mention, you can tease your lover by clenching your vaginal muscles to deny him entry. Allow him to enter and then quickly clench your muscles. Your muscles can become so strong that he will never be able to enter you. It drives guys wild!
Some women consider vaginal rejuvenation for stress urinary incontinence
Again, there is no reason to undergo vaginal rejuvenation when Kegel exercises will strengthen your pelvic floor. Stress urinary incontinence occurs when the muscles surrounding the urethra are weak. Whenever you cough, sneeze, laugh or do anything else that puts pressure on the pelvic cavity and the bladder, the urethra will lower as a result of a weak pelvic floor, thus resulting in urine leakage. If you've considered vaginal rejuvenation to treat stress urinary incontinence, save your hard earned money and begin doing Kegel exercises. Although extremely simple, they can and WILL strengthen your entire pelvic floor, thus completely eliminating SUI forever. Not to mention, doing Kegels will prevent SUI by keeping your pelvic floor strong and conditioned.
You do NOT need vaginal rejuvenation!
As you can see, there's no point in wasting your money on this supposed "vaginal rejuvenation" procedure when you can make your vaginal muscles exceptionally strong with natural Kegel exercises. You can do Kegels absolutely anywhere, since it's impossible for anyone to know if you're clenching your muscles!
I promise that doing Kegels will improve your sex life exponentially. You will have better orgasms, and more of them. Your partner's pleasure will also increase ten fold, and he'll be wanting to be inside of you more and more often. Ask any man who has been with a women who does Kegel exercises, and he'll tell you that he will never be satisfied with a woman who doesn't do them. The solution is clear - do Kegels and watch your sex life become absolutely explosive day after day, night after night.
I do them myself, and I have never been happier. I always go to bed completely satisfied, and so does my husband (and he usually has a big smile on his face,too).
Expert physiotherapist practical tips and step-by-step guidelines from pelvicexercises.com.au. Learn how to feel your pelvic floor muscles working for correct pelvic floor training. Essential knowledge for performing pelvic floor exercises or Kegel exercises correctly.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Related Kegel Articles
Possibly related posts: